WERC’s Professional Pathways Training Program –
FROM WERC TO WORK
Have you hit a wall with your job search? Do you need a computer refresher course? Nervous about job interviewing? We can help!
Job searching can be exhausting, overwhelming, and frustrating. We know! WERC is the coach you need to help you train the right way. We’ll show you the best tricks & tips happening today to help you LAND your dream job!
For over 30 years WERC has helped women successfully enter the local workforce by providing specialized training programs and one-on-one personal assistance. We invite you to join us in our friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are proud of our success rate — 80% of our graduates are employed within 6 months of completing this course! And there’s no charge for any of our services!
One of the training programs we offer is the 3 week in-depth Professional Pathways: FROM WERC TO WORK program. Our upcoming class is:
DATE: October 7 through November 7 (Monday – Thursday)
TIME: From 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
The topics we cover include:
- Computer and Microsoft Office training: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The latest trends in resume & cover letter writing
- Essential & proactive job searching and interview preparation – Before, During & After
- Strengthening your transferable and soft skills
- How to give your best first impression
- Customer service training that works!
- Problem Solving and Time Management strategies
- Guest speakers covering top career topics
- Individualized follow-up assistance with your job search
Culminating with a graduation ceremony with certificates, and a networking event with top area business professionals!
To sign up or learn more about the From WERC To WORK training, please call our office at 315-793-9700.
A few things to note:
- A graduation ceremony – including a Certificate of Completion and gift card – will take place upon successful completion of the course.
- Registration is first come, first serve. Call 315-793-9700 today to arrange a pre-registration interview and reserve a seat for the next class.
- If you have not used our services in the past 3 months, schedule an appointment for us to verify your information.
- Tons of valuable information are packed into the five weeks of the program. Plan to attend the full five weeks to receive your certificate and gift card.
Don’t see the training you need? Call us! We can get you started by scheduling one-on-one sessions and individual coaching on topics such as computer skills, resumes and interview skills.