For over 29 years WERC has helped women successfully enter the local workforce by providing specialized training programs and one-on-one personal assistance. We invite you to join us in our friendly and relaxed atmosphere!
One of the training programs we offer is the 5 week in-depth PROFESSIONAL PATHWAYS: Navigation to Confident Business Communications course. Topics we cover include:
- Computer and Microsoft Office training (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The latest trends in resume & cover letter writing
- Essential & proactive interview preparation – Before, During & After
- Strengthening transferable and soft skills
- How to give your best first impression
- Customer service training (that works!)
- Problem Solving and Time Management strategies
- Guest speakers covering top career topics
- Individualized follow-up assistance with your job search
Culminating with a graduation ceremony with certificates, and new to the program: a networking event with top area business professionals!
A few things to note:
- You must register for the workshop by calling our office.
- If you have not used our services in the past 3 months, you may need an appointment with staff prior to taking this workshop. Please call well in advance so we can schedule this appointment
- You must be able to attend the entire training to participate
- A graduation ceremony will take place upon successful completion of the course.
To sign up or learn more about the Professional Pathways training, please call our office at 315-793-9700.
Don’t see the training you need? Call us! We can get you started by scheduling one-on-one sessions and individual coaching on topics such as computer skills, resumes and interview skills.